Dialog

 Folks, I am creating a dialog and doing the following:

gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons (main_win, DESTROY_WITH_PARENT ....)
 while( 1 ){
       response = gtk_dialog_run(GTK_DIALOG(dialog));
       if(response == GTK_RESPONSE_APPLY)
               apply_config_changes();
       else{
           config_dialog_cleanup();
           gtk_widget_destroy(dialog);
           break;

  However, if we transfer focus to, say, on a terminal window or any other
program
window, when going back to the GTK application, and closing the dialog, the
main window becomes minimized.

 Do I have to call anything after I destroy the dialog ?

 I know it is not a WM issue because other GTK apps are not doing that.

Thanks for any help.

HArring