Re: libgnome & Windows

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Alf C Stockton wrote:

Please explain what and where I get the equivalent to libgnome for windows.

I want to be able to build on both Windows and Linux and not have to alter the code any more, if any, than necessary.

In many cases it may not be very difficult to strip out the gnome dependencies from the relevant library code. Case in point is the gtksourceview library. This depends on gnomeprint, but not in any deep way, so it was easy enough to hack up a gtksourceview DLL for win32 that has no gnome dependencies; just cut out the printing code.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics