Re: How to get GtkLayout for a GtkEntryCompletion

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:20 +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hi,

I have seen in the documentation that it is possible to manipulate the
GtkLayout for the GtkEntryCompletion.  What I want to do is have an
additional column (a prepended pixbuf basically).

First question is, how can I get the GtkLayout?

Resolved!

I was looking for a GtkLayout from the completion object, turns out it
is a GtkCellLayout which you can get doing the following:

        cell = GTK_CELL_LAYOUT (completion);

--
Regards,
Martyn