Re: Help about VteTerminal

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 14:07 +0800, Shixin Zeng wrote:

Thanks.
With this method, I managed to get the output, but also the input from
user. So I have to distinguish the input and output, but how can I
distinguish them?

The "commit" signal
void        user_function                  (VteTerminal *vteterminal,
                                            gchar *arg1,
                                            guint arg2,
                                            gpointer user_data);

Emitted whenever the terminal receives input from the user and prepares
to send it to the child process. The signal is emitted even when there
is no child process.

vteterminal :
the object which received the
signal.