RE: how can i maximize a window ?

Yep, better:

gtk_window_maximize()

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-maximize

Cheers,

On Jeu 2 décembre 2004 20:13, Yolan Chériaux a écrit :

Hello Antonio

Maybe there is a better solution, but :

      gtk_window_set_decorated( GTK_WINDOW(window), FALSE ) ;
      then you can use the function gtk_window_resize (...) with
gdk_screen_width() and gdk_screen_height() ,

I think this should work ;)

Hello all,

I wanna know if there is a way that let my gtk program to maximize a
window ? I wanna fill all the available space on the monitor ... (like
when a press F11 (full screen) no the mozilla browser)

thanks in advance ...
--
Antônio Gomes (8o periodo)
Ciência da Computação - Universidade Federal do Amazonas