Re: Win32 and TCP Server

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 19:14 -0300, Jorge Monsalvo wrote:
I'm working in a small program who must receive commands from diferent
clients. Checking the list archive, I found a piece of code using
GSource.
I modified a little that code to work with win32, but I can't get it
working well. Main problem is with the "dispatch" routine and what to
do with it after I "accepted" a client.

Can somebody send me an example of this kind of server to focus me
with the right way?

You might find the GNet library has support for what you want to do and
can provide an easier means to do it:
http://www.gnetlibrary.org/docs/libgnet-reference.html

--
Regards,