GtkFileChooser

  I want to display a dialog so that the user can pick a directory, and
possibly create new ones.  Files are not allowed to be selected.

  With GtkFileSelection, I can disable/hide the treeview that displays the
filenames and let the user only pick directories.  However, GTKFileChooser
dialog has a much nicer interface. How can I customize that to accomplish the
same ?

 I have tried the Actions, but none of them accomplishes what I want. Perhaps
this widget was not done for this type of stuff ?

  Before I go on a limbo, can this be accomplished with
  gtk_file_filter_add_custom   ?

Harring.

=====
Plese, don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

Harring Figueiredo