Re: toolbar editor

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:20:33 -0500, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
I've not thought about this much, but it seems to me that it might be
possible to write a toolbar editor widget which could work (fairly)
easily with any GtkUIManager/GtkAction application.

The toolbar editor used in epiphany can be found in libegg. I don't know
if gimp 2.2 will have its own toolbar/menu editor, it may.

OK, I'll take a look at the libegg one, thanks!