Re: mixing (exclusively) g_malloc and malloc, gint, and int

Dnia 29-11-2004, pon o godzinie 20:40 +0000, cali napisał:
I'm working on some software to plot cellular automata (CA). I don't want to
use gint or g_malloc in my CA code because then I would have to include the
gtk libraries if I ever wanted to use the CA code out of the context of this
app.

g_malloc() / g_free() and gint have nothing to do with gtk+, all you
need to use them is Glib.

Cheers,
Maciej

--