Re: destroy signal in a class derived from gtkwindow

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 03:00:00PM +0200, Stefan Kost wrote:

thanks for replying so quickly. Attached is my class.

Well, it's too dependend on other code to compile, but
I guess the problem is caused by not running

    G_OBJECT_CLASS(parent_class)->dispose(object);

in the dispose() method (you should also run parent's
finalize() in finalize()).

Now if we only knew if it's normal that destroy() is called
twice in my sample code which calls parent's methods...

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.