Re: gtk_file_chooser page faults (win32)

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 04:18:36PM -0700, Todd Fisher wrote:

David wrote:

This is a win32 problem, but I thought this might be an appropriate
place.

I'm trying to build a program using GTK that will run under both linux
and MS Windows.  On the MS side, I'm using MinGW/MSYS.  I'm using the
GTK files from the Tor Lillqvist page.

Actually, I'm using gtk_file_chooser_dialog..

The file chooser seems to work fine if called under msys, as well as
under Linux.  I have some tarball backups of the sources of my program.
All that use "file chooser" crash.  I have one version prior to changing
from gtk_file_selection.  I even recompiled it to day and it works.

Are you sure you're using the latest gtk+2.4 from Tor's page I think
there were some bugs in
win32 version initially with the filechooser for windows but have been
fixed.

That's the first thing I did when I encountered the problem.  Here's
what I have installed..

atk-1.6.0.zip
atk-dev-1.6.0.zip
gettext-runtime-0.13.1.zip
----glib-2.4.2.zip
glib-2.4.5.zip
----glib-dev-2.4.2.zip
glib-dev-2.4.5.zip
----gtk+-2.4.3.zip
gtk+-2.4.4-20040808.zip
----gtk+-dev-2.4.3.zip
gtk+-dev-2.4.4.zip
libiconv-1.9.1.bin.woe32.zip
pango-1.4.0.zip
pango-dev-1.4.0.zip
pkgconfig-0.15.zip

The files that are indented on the list are ones I replaced with the
updates.  I just unzipped the replacements on top of the originals...