how to know what key is being pressed

I am new at GTK, and i am trying to make a program that have some GtkEntry
objects. I dont know though, what is the event that i should use for when the
user press the return key, after typing the text. I just need to know what is
the event, or if there's not such event, what should i do. I searched the
tutorial and the API documentation for some examples, but didn't find thought,
i'd be glad if anyone could help me. Sorry for wasting your time.