How to port Motif to GTK?

I am trying to port a big project from Motif to Gtk. Is there some standard way and tools about how to do this porting?

Also this motif project use a lot of Form widget,  It is very hard to port the code for this Form widget, after searching on the internet. I find there is a GTK widget called GtkPacker, But a lot of guys says it is not useful and will going to remove it.

How do I port the following Motif code:

w1=XtVaCreateManagedWidget(“w1”, xmLabelWidgetClass,form,NULL);

w2=XtVaCreateManagedWidget(“w2”, xmLabelWidgetClass,form,NULL);

XtVaSetValues(w1, XmNrightAttachment, XmATTACH_WIDGET, XmNrightWidget,w2,NULL);

Thanks.