Re: Mouse double-click filtering

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:30:55PM +1000, Russell Shaw wrote:

Is there a standard way for handling a mouse double-click event?
The problem is that when a double-click happens, it generates a
single-click event (GDK_BUTTON_PRESS) followed by a double-click
event (GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS):

This falsely triggers the usual callbacks for single-clicks.

Don't connect to double-clicks per sé, just connect to single-clicks and
check if event->type is GTK_2BUTTON_PRESS.
This Works For Me ((R), (TM), and patented while I'm at it >:)

Regards,

Filip

--
"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the
 shoulders of giants."