GTK+ and MinGw..............

Hi,

Thanks for all who contributed in my previous question. I have installed MinGw and GTK, both GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.1.2 and GTK-Runtime-Environment-2.2.1.2 (Downloaded from http://www.dropline.net/gtk/download.php ), in my system which is running under Windows 2000.

After succefully installing the packeges, I set the "Environmental variables" as follows.

Path = c:\MinGw\bin;c:\gtk2dev\bin;c:\gtk2dev\program files\common files\gtk\2.0\lib;c:\gtk2dev\program files\common files\gtk\2.0\bin;

   When I run a gtk program (hello.c), I got the error message

   "gtk\gtk.h: No such File or directory."

The same program runs in MSVC++ as it is expected. But in MinGw, i got the above error.

In MSVC++, we enter additional include libraries using Projet->Settings-> Additional include Directories. How can we set such additional libraries in MinGw?

    How can i rectify the above problem?

Thanks.

Catering meets Camera; Tanya Weds Sahil.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1