Re: Using a spin control inside a treeview widget

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:38:30 +0100
Tim Müller <zen18864 zen co uk> wrote:

On Monday 20 October 2003 21:18, Eric Christianson wrote:

I was wondering how I could use a spin control inside
a treeview widget. What type of renderer do I need? I
saw a hint that suggests I could make my own renderer,
but I didn't see any information on how to do that.

I've been wondering about the same thing after seeing the remark about
GtkSpinButton implementing the GtkCellEditable interface in the API
docs.

Here's what I came up with:

http://scentric.net/tmp/cell-renderer-spin.tar.gz

Doesn't really do much, but seems to work okay-ish. It's just a crude
15-minute hack that creates a new cell renderer based on
GtkCellRendererText, but maybe it is of use to someone.

        This is awesome!! I am always surprise how much I don't know!! I will
definitely use this in my app (if no objections). This is exactly what I
was looking for! Hopefully, it will make its way into the official GTK
source some day

Cheers
-Tim