RE: beginners question: solved

Hi,

today I found my bug: before I posted my question here I played with the makefile (I included the path to the header-files manually + more).

After installing the pkg-config-package on my machine these additional lines in the makefile caused my latest problem. After removing these lines my first example compiles and runs (same look and behavior as described in the book).

So up to this point my problem is solved.
Thank you very much for your help!!!

August