Are there any GTK2 books

Hello,

I'd really really like to learn gtk2, but for some reason I have serious
problems with learning from books in digital form (I start playing to early and
don't advance).
I was wondering, are there any gtk2 books around? I can find a hell lot of
gtk1.2 books, but it seams a bit silly to buy an out of date book.
I have no experience with either gtk1 or 2 (other than a little bit playing with
glade in anjuta. I do however have experience with C and various other
programmaing languages (php, tcl/tk,...)

any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

Jan

ps.: If there aren't any gtk2 books, would it be a good idea to buy a gtk1.2
book and read some digital text on how to make the move to gtk2? And if so, any
suggestions for a gtk1.2 book?

--
Codito ergo sum - /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question
Jan Keirse: jan keirse pandora be Tel.: +32 51 22 11 82