Re: Removing/Reordering Multiple Selections in GtkTreeModel

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 02:41:12PM -0700, Jared Krinke wrote:
So, uh, did you take a look at the link?

I'm sorry...what link?

I eventually figured out that
gtk_tree_selection_get_selected_rows() was the key and got it all
working. I was posting so that if people search the mailing list, they
can find an explanation of how I did it. But thanks for verifying that I
was on the right track.

Yes, deleting backwards works in a GtkListStore (and I think there
should be some simpler API to allow this--one without tons of lists,
like maybe a gtk_selection_foreach_reverse), but for GtkTreeStores, I'm
guessing that's not really possible.

Why wouldn't it work in a TreeStore?

Dave Cook