gtk_tree_view and dnd stuff

Hello,

as I don't have any feedback on my previous mail, I'm wondering if
someone could point me to a document on the net that could help me.

Indeed, the tree_view/drag and drop functions are not documented in the
official APIs and that's why I'm writing to this list.

Please, if you have any link to a good howto, examples or even docs,
tell me ; I would be very pleased.

Thanks again for paying attention to this mail :)

Alexis.

PS : for those who cares, here is a explanation of my problem :
I'm writing a Gtk2 app that have two gtk_tree_view's in the same window.
The one from the left is a filesystem view and should be a drag_source ;
the one from the right should be the drop_dest.
I want to enable the drag/drop of items of the left view to the right
one.
I really don't know how to deal with such a stuff and the API
documentation is sadly mute about that particular point (tree_views/dnd)

Here is an extract of my code, the creation of the treeview from the
left.

// creating the tree view
filesystem_view = (GtkTreeView *) gtk_tree_view_new_with_model
(GTK_TREE_MODEL (filesystem_store));
gtk_widget_show ((GtkWidget *) filesystem_view);
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (alignment2), (GtkWidget *)
filesystem_view);
gtk_tree_view_set_headers_visible (GTK_TREE_VIEW (filesystem_view),
TRUE);

Where/How should I use gtk_tree_view_enable_model_drag_dest ??
What the hell is "GdkDragAction actions" ??

--
Alexis Sukrieh <alexis sukria net> http://www.sukria.net
Debian/Linux enthusiast geek <http://www.debian.org>