Re: l10n with GtkItemFactory

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 15:19, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Hi all,

I have a menu bar, created using a GkItemFactory, I'd like to localize
using the usual gettext calls.  So far, I've resolved the problem by
passing the path string to the N_() macro, but I'd like to know if there
is some way to make it more clean (for the translator's point of
view)...

Why do you consider this not clean? I assume you are using
gtk_item_factory_set_translate_func() to get gettext() called
at the appropriate time.

Regards,
                                         Owen