Re: preventing moving/dragging of GTK windows

Hello.

If the policy is not to forbid such features which can make
user's and other application's life difficult, then how about
supporting XAutoRepeatOff in GDK? I would need to take the
autorepeat off for a software MIDI controller.

So, we would have four features which would make life difficult:
 (1) always-on-top windows,
 (2) window position locking,
 (3) focus rejection,
 (4) global keyboard control.

Of course, these all (along with oversized and out-of-screen windows)
should be supported in the webbrowsers. If a webpage author wants to
use all these features, it is his right and that should be respected!

Regards,
Juhana