Problem with passing an array of integer to callback function

Hello,

I am having problem passing arguments to callback function.  The attached file was generated by glade, and
then modified by me.  If you unpack, autogen.sh, make, make install, you should have a file call tcallback
installed on your system.  If you run the program, type something in the "SQL Command" box, and then click on
"Click here to test" button, the text that you entered in the "SQL Command" box should be copied to the box
"Frequently Used Commands".

I call this "inter-object communication."

This does not work yet.  I need a flexible way to pass multiple objects (GtkWidget) to a callback function
without creating structures.  So I tried to pass array of pointer (void *).  That did not work.  I tried to
pass array of int, that did not work neither.

Please look at the attach file, and tell me how I can pass array of something to a callback function.

Have a greate day!

<!-- Promotional Message -->
Want a free email account with plenty of space for storage?  Sign up for a free email account with us at
http://www.caravanmail.net/fc/ct/email/adv/index.html , and get 100M of disk space (very large) for storage,
plus a chance to win valuable merchandise every month!