VDK on MsWindows?

Hi,

I tried to port VDK source to Ms Windows. While compiling it
under CygWin/Msys I got some errors that can't find gdkx.h (there
is no this file in Windows port of GTK+).

Question:
Did anyone port VDK to MsWindows and how to do that?
I was looking on web but didn't find any topic related with this.

Greg.

Okaż swoje uczucie na stronach Wirtualnej Polski, zrób niespodziankę
tej jedynej osobie! Razem, dzięki WP, macie szansę na nagrody!
< http://randka.wp.pl/konkurswp.html >