Interesting problem with GtkTreeView

        Hi,

        I am working on a piece of code which makes use of a
GtkTreeModel/GtkListStore which is displayed in a few GtkTreeViews.
        The problem that I am running into is the following: when I have only
one of the GtkTreeViews open, I can successfully remove any/all items
from the GtkTreeModel. However, when I have two of the TreeViews open, I
can only remove items that are not in the first row. When I try removing
the iterm in the first row, my app crashes with the following error:

(gkrellm:3729): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file ../../gtk/gtkliststore.c: line 566
(gtk_list_store_get_value): assertion `GTK_LIST_STORE
(tree_model)->stamp == iter->stamp' failed

(gkrellm:3729): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gtype.c:2967: type id `0' is
invalid

(gkrellm:3729): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can't peek value table for type
`<invalid>' which is not currently referenced Segmentation fault (core
dumped)

        Has anyone battled/seen this that could give me a hint of where I am
going wrong?

        Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov