behavior of [tab] key when [caps lock] enabled

Hello,

I'm developing with the win32 port of GTK+ 2.2.2.

My keyboard-centric users use the [tab] key to change the focus forward and [shift+tab] to move the focus
backwards.
They've noticed that when [caps lock] is activated this behavior is reversed, which can be annoying.

Is this behavior by design or should I go ahead and submit it to Bugzilla?  Do all GTK ports behave like this
or just
the Win32 port?

--
Ken Rastatter, Senior Design Engineer