Re: HTML file with all GTK+ links

Russell Shaw wrote:
As is typical for a newbie, I have been spending a lot of time searching
through the various html files looking for specific functions, structures,
etc.  My frustration pushed me to generate a single html file containing
all of the links contained in all of the GTK+, GDK, Pango, ATK, Glib,
GObject and GDK-Pixbuf html files.  This file can easily be added into
GTK+'s existing documentation structure to make it easy to locate and jump
to the detailed description on any topic.

Is there any interest in this file?  It is rather large (650k), and I did
not want to post it unless there is some interest.

apt-get install -t testing devhelp
and the specific books for it. It has just about everything you'd want
and is searchable.

And if you're not on Debian, the sources are on the GNOME site, latest
being:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/devhelp/0.7/devhelp-0.7.tar.bz2

Everything one needs as API reference is there!

HTH,
Tudor