Re: GList and GtkTreeView problems

Hi!

I'm new on the list. Some trouble with GtkTreeView caused this.
And before subscribing i brosed the archive and in hope to find
an idea about creating tree views i saw your post and looked
at your 'interface.c'.

That was no help for me. But i think i found a big problem in
your code. You always use the same GtkCellRenderer object for
different columns. I did this first too and got a lot of
compiler warnigs till i saw:

Every column needs its own cell renderer.