Glade Anjuta problem

I have been using the following tutorial to help learn to create gui apps with glade and anjuta. (http://eddy.writelinux.com/part2/)  I had some trouble getting glade to work with anjuta when I chose a Gtk 2 or Gnome 2 project.  When I choose Project -> Edit GUI Interface, nothing would happen.   So I started Anjuta from an xterm to see what was happening, and it seems it was trying to use glade, and I only had glade-2 installed.  So I installed glade and when I did the Project -> Edit GUI Interface, glade opened and gave an error saying: Error opening project.  I noticed that Anjuta did not create a .glade file, and it also only generated a main.c file in my src directory.  When I went back and created a regular Gtk or Gnome project (regular meaning not Gtk 2/Gnome 2), it created a .glade file and created callbacks.c, callbacks.h and many others in my src directory.  When I choose Project -> Edit GUI Interface, Glade popped up and I had a window ready to start creating widgets.  I would think that when you created a Gtk 2/Gnome 2 project under anjuta, it would create all the files (callbacks.c, callbacks.h, main.c …) in the src directory and a .glade file, and when you Edit the GUI, it would open in Glade2.  I am new to all of this, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Matt