Re: GtkTreeView sorting problem

Em Qui, 2002-09-26 às 10:46, Robert Homann escreveu:
Hello there!

I already asked for help on this list some time ago, but received no
answers. My problem is sorting two columns in a GtkTreeView. As long as
there is only one item in the first column, I can't get the second column
to be sorted. When a second item is added to the first column, sorting for
both columns works.

I have attached a small .tar.gz with a working sample program to
illustrate the problem. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something
wrong? (Using GTK+-2.0.6, GLIB 2.0.6.)

bye, Robert

--
Windows is not the answer.
Windows is the question.

hi Robert,

Do you known GtkTreeView use with CheckBox Widgets or GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF?

small code:
*treestore = gtk_tree_store_new (3, G_TYPE_STRING, G_TYPE_STRING);

replaced:
*treestore = gtk_tree_store_new (3, G_TYPE_STRING, GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF);

sorry, i'm dummies for gtk+/gnome devel.

Thanks.

--
Fernando Alencar Maróstica
Graduate Student, Computer Science