Re: enabling drag&drop on a drawingArea

Hi,

    I'm not sure how you tried to get it to work, but it
should.  Make sure all the setting up of the widget is
done correctly.  Also, have you looked at the DND
tutorial yet?

http://wolfpack.twu.net/docs/gtkdnd/index.html

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--