GtkTreeIter and leaking memory..

Hi all,

I'm struggling with some code that keeps piling up memory..

        gtk_list_store_append (store, &iter);

        gtk_list_store_set (store, &iter,
                        SLCOL_SLOTID, slotid,
                        SLCOL_MESG, msg,
                        SLCOL_TIME, age,
                        SLCOL_TIMECOLOR, clrTime,
                        SLCOL_MESGCOLOR, clrMsg,
                        SLCOL_MESGFGCOLOR, clrFgMsg,
                        -1);

Nothing more happens with iter.

I debugged the hole stuff, and gtk_list_store_append is causing the
headache. Every approx. 100ms the GtkListStore is cleared and updated
with new data from a database. The rows are added like here above..
Every two seconds the applications memory grows with approx 30 bytes :)

I'm just following the gtk-demo stuff for learning GTK. So am I not
freeing something here? I'm sure the rest is all clean..
I'm still on Gtk+-2.0.1 btw..

Thanks!

Geert

--