Re: Writing Gnome2 applets

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 21:26, Martyn Russell wrote:

I tried to get applets to work from my application WITHOUT using the
macro which acts as a main(argc,argv) entry point for you application so
that I could simply add an icon into the panel.  I was unsuccessfull and
because the documentation is poor I didnt continue it.  If anyone
manages to do this, post it here and/or let me know.

I tried doing the same thing for gcm (Gnome Clipboard Manager). Also
unsuccessfull. I guess the only way is to create a new application and
lauch it from yours ?! :-(

--
Philip van Hoof aka freax (http://www.freax.eu.org)
irc: irc.openprojects.net mailto:me at freax dot org