Re: Creating a container??

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 14:07, Hagen Moebius wrote:
 But now I'm trying to make
(e.g.) two (or more) of those Containers in one Window. What am I to do
now?? I create a VBox. And after that?? I need a Container but there
seemed to be no way to create a simple container. Can anyone help me by
pointing me to the right Widget?? (using +-2.0.6)

A GtkVBox is also a GtkContainer. Which means all you need to do is

GtkContainer *container = GTK_CONTAINER (vbox);

iain
--
"Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones" is rated PG (Parental
guidance suggested). It has many violent scenes, none of them terribly