Re: Width of label text in gnome dialog

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:

[snip]

As for gtk+-2.0 you can use gtk_widget_set_size_request function. It
takes three parameters : pointer to widget (your label), width and
height.

Well, apparently the version of Glade I'm using (0.59) uses gtk 1.2
instead of 2.0.  Anyway, the function

  gtk_widget_set_usize

will do the trick.  I know, it's been deprecated in 2.0, but my system is
set up to use 1.2.  Oh well, at least now I can proceed.

Thanks for the tip.

Regards,

Bryan

* Bryan Brown      <*>              bbrown radix net
* http://www.radix.net/~bbrown