gnome_init_with_popt_table()

Hello,

I know this is a GTK list, but can I get a gnome question answered?

I'm trying to create a gnome application that uses additional flags on startup.  In my case, I want to have
-s and a -d $ flags (where $ can be any character) in addition to the standard gnome flags.

I have a stripped down but compilable code segment, if someone would like to take a look.  I didn't send it
to the whole list because it's already enough of an imposition asking a gnome-specific question.  :)

I'm running RedHat 7.2 with gtk 1.2.

Joseph Freivald