Image library - found it

Thanks for the help,

I now found a library that fully suits my need.
DevIL or Developers Image Library. Since I'm
working
on an OpenGL project this library is just perfect,
since it was designed with the average OpenGL
purposes
in mind. I say this here, because its really fast,
flexible and I knows 'terrible' much formats ( it
even
extracts the textures within Quake2 Models ) and
im sure, that many people on this list will like
it,
if they don't know it already.

Here's the URL:
http://openil.sourceforge.net
| +----------------+ WOLFGANG DRAXINGER          |
| | ,-.   DARKSTAR | lead programmer             |
| |(   ) +---------+ wdraxinger darkstargames de |
| | `-' / GAMES /                                |
| +----+''''''''     http://www.darkstargames.de |