Focus in callback for text entry.

Hi all,

 I was using GtkEntry widget. I am facing the following queries....

1.  I have written a callback for "focus in" event. But this callback is
getting called only when the widgets are navigated using the "TAB" key.
When I clicked inside the entry(when there was no focus), the callback
is not   getting called. I think the mose click on that widget should
also get called(because the focus is still on that object). Can anybody
please reply, whether it is the intended behaviour so something else.

2. I need a gadget which accepts  only numbers. So can I customise the
entry gadget or I have to write the callbacks accordingly...

Can anybody help me.

Thank you all for clearing all my prevous queries.

Regards
Deekshit M