How to unsubscribe

Huw, this question is not strongly linked to gtk, but has to do with the
list. I tried to unsubscribe from this list with various manners, each led me
to the unspeakable shadows of ignorance, I was inable to unsubscribe.

I sent various mails with subkect line

unsubscribe <mypass> <myadress>

to a lot of adresses like mailman, gtk-list-request -gtk-app-devel-list, and
with each one of my e adresses as the <myadress> field, I even sent mail to
the administrator who didn't reply to me (or the answer didn't came up to me).

Please do a little for me, I am bored to wait for eons as my client is
downloading gtk-app-devel-list mail, to answer me, post at both my adress
<michaelgrunewald yahoo fr> and to the list since a filter of mine discards
mails adressesd to <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>.

thx