Re: exit program on notification

On Wednesday 19 September 2001 11:37 am, Carlos Pereira decided it was best
for everyone to say:
you are basically doing this:

show_some_stuff

wait_on_the spot_for_answer

act_according_to_answer
This is not always a horrible way to do things. I often use dialog boxes to
make modifications to data that used during normal runtime. It makes it much
easier (from my perspective) to show and wait for such dialogs (by starting
up a new gtk_main) while disabling the main window (and it's close window
decoration).
It certainly is not the _best_ way to do things, but it can be the quickest
and least annoying way to implement some things.

faboo
--
"No hidden catch,               "A deer dance,
No strings attached -   Invitation for peace,