Re: GTK_LIST_BOX

Deekshit Mantampady wrote:

 I am using gtklistbox. I am inserting  elements into the list as
described in the tutorial example proided in gtk.org. But the the text
of these items in the list box come as CENTER ALIGNED. I want to make it
LEFT ALIGNED. How to do it?. Please help me

You may have better luck with the CList rather than the List widget.

To change the justification for a CList column, just call the
following function, where the second argument id the column number
(indexed from zero).

    gtk_clist_set_column_justification(GTK_CLIST(mainwin.clist),
        0, GTK_JUSTIFY_LEFT);

Chris
--
rock-hard abdominal cramps