Re: signal_connect with GtkTextBuffer

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 11:17:56PM +0000, Sebastian Knappe wrote:
I want to add an Callback to an Multiline Text Editor wich is called
everytime the text is changed.

RTFM: you need "delete-range" and "insert-text".

The GtkTextBuffer I think is the part of the Editor that recives the
"changed" signal
But GtkTextBuffer isn't a GtkObject so that gtk_signal_connect() don't
work  in that way.
I think I have to use g_object_connect(). I tried it but the "changed"
signal was not accepted by this function. (Im using gtk-1.3.7)

It's called g_signal_connect and it works fine.  Also you can use:

  g_signal_connect_after
  g_signal_connect_swapped
  g_signal_connect_data

--