Re: What is the difference

Tara M wrote:
GTK+ is the Gimp ToolKit as far as I know, that is what we
discuss here.

Glade is (from what I heard) some tool to build GTK graphically
like visual basic? (corrections?)

I've never worked with Visual Basic but, yes, Glade is a toolkit that
allows you to build GTK+ interfaces graphically. The interfaces can be
saved to XML-files that can be converted to GTK+, GTK--, etc. code.

And QT is an entirly different toolkit, I recall QT is commercial
and GTK+ is GPL.

No, QT is under the GPL as well but you can buy a commercial version if
you need to develop non-GPL-applications.

Felix