GtkFileSelection question

Hello,

(I'm currently developping using GTK--/Gnome--. I ask the question in
this list to help me understand how the stuff work in GTK before doing
it with GTK--).

I opened a Gtk::FileSelection window and use the 'complete' function to
tell which file must be list in the file list. But, when I change
directory (i.e. 2x clicking on a directory in the directory list), the
the file extension disapear and all file are listed instead of just the
one I specified with complete. Is it normal ?

say that my file extension are '*.prj' ... How to keep it when changing
directory ?

Thank you all