hscale range adjustment

     Hello,

     I am developing an app which contains a window that has three hscales.
     This window can be created/destroyed during program execution at the
     direction of the user. I would like to update the upper, lower and
     value variables of the associated Gtk_Adjustments whenever the window
     is created, based on a global structure containing configuration
     settings.

     Is there a function such as "set_range (scale, min, max, small_step,
     page_step)" that makes this a simple operation? If not, is there an
     easy way to do this?

     Thanks,
     Paul