Re: learning gtk need example

On 06 Sep 2001 01:36:57 +1000, Darrin Mison said:

Hi I'm currently learning C (on AIX) at college and use linux at home. I
 use a lot of gtk/gnome apps and want to learn to program in it but am
 having some problems and the tutorial on gtk.org hasn't really helped me
 much.  I've started using glade to build the interface but need help
 with having the app respond to events how I want it to.

I don't think the tutorial is geared towards glade, try following
along with regular C. I learned by doing that way, by just reading
the same tutorial.

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/