Re: temperature conversion example using combo box

On Tue, 2001-09-04 at 21:19, manchalapraveenk reddy wrote:
hi all,
i would be thankful to u if u can provide me the
solution.

hmm...these questions sound more and more like homework, so I'd rather
not...in any case, the solution should not be that hard to come by given
the solutions you have received on the list so far. What is you own
solution so far, and where are you stuck?

        /mailund

--
GPG signature disabled due to popular demands.