Re: GTK depreciation

Michael McGonagle <fndsnd earthlink net> writes:
Hello, I have been watching the list over the past several months and
have noticed several comments on depreciated objects and functions. Is
there a list of all these depreciated objects? I seem to remember that
GtkCList was one that was depreciated?

The easiest thing to do - when you port to GTK 2, define
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED, and you will get errors when you use
deprecated stuff.

If writing new code, read the GTK 2 API docs for the widgets you're
using, they will say if the object/function is deprecated in 2.0.

Also, see docs/Changes-2.0.txt in the GTK 2 distribution.

Havoc