Re: Creating of help

How can I create help for my Gtk program? Is there any program for
creating help? Which format is used for it?

If you're using Gnome, there's a function for displaying HTML help in
the gnome help browser. You can declare a help entry with:

GnomeHelpMenuEntry myhelp = {"MyProgram","MyHelp.html"};

Where the MyHelp.html file goes in, e.g.
/usr/share/gnome/help/MyProgram/C/MyHelp.html

If you're using a standardish source tree like the one Glade creates you
can put MyHelp.html in the 'doc' directory & it should get put in the
right place when you 'make install'.

Then if you connect, say, a 'Help' menu item activate signal, e.g.:

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(help_item),"activate",
                   GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(gnome_help_display), &myhelp)

I think this would work. I'm no expert though.

Martin.