Open Application Builder (GLG) for the GTK and Gnome / Update

Hi All,

For those who could be interested, I have put a new version of
my Open Application Builder for the Gtk (Gnome code also be
generated).

There is a description of the tool on the next web pages:
http://glg.sourceforge.net/

(there is also a complete description of the C code which is
generated from a basic example with a window, a menu, a custom
style, etc).

It's provided as source code, so must be compiled, but I will soon
submit a FreeBSD port, so a compiled package should be quickly available
for the FreeBSD (and for QNX too).

Looking forward for comments, suggestions, etc.
Cheers,
Olivier